Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Post a Day in May #11

We're definitely creating over here ... just not creating in a sewing machine kind-of way. Lids to be used for preschool ... making bread (with my new bread machine!) ... making strawberry hand pies and trying out the chocolate strawberry jam. The kids are in heaven with all the baking (and taste testing) happening. Now, we're going to the local water park (yes it is already summer type heat happening over here) to have a picnic in the park with Daddy. Heaven! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you love the jam. I do! In fact, I think I'll make more because I keep using mine up. It's suppose to be for Christmas presents. I dont think my current stock will last that long. :)
    Let me know what you think of the jam.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)