Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
So Hunter is out of school and I've been trying to do one fun thing every day with him. We've had dinner with the grandparents, water park playtime yesterday and today was a picnic lunch with Daddy. Which has left no time for *me* time ... so here's the top 5 sites and ideas to check out. Let me know if you have any favorites! :)
- Adorable Alphabet Zoo Website - Bemboo's Zoo
- Ragamuffin Garland (oh! I want to make this so badly!) - Tutorial Here
- I don't know if I'll ever make them ... but these hair curlers would be so cute if I did!
- This apron NEEDS to be made ... as soon as I find the *perfect* material!
- The baby bunch is an absolutely adorable baby shower gift idea ... make sure to check this one out!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
These gals have fantastic ideas ... thrift store shopping = cute home! I'm so there! So today's plan is just that ... to find something cute at the thrift store to decorate the house with! Wish me luck! :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
It got me thinking though and wanting to actually sew some clothes for Savannah and myself. I have some yardage that I got from an estate sale and I've put it out to air out ... yes I have a million other projects to do, but this one actually will help us save some money and I can't wait to have matching pants with Savannah! :) I would show some pics of the fabric ... but that would mean FINDING my camera ... any ideas of where a 3 yo could have hidden it?!?
BTW ... one of my favorite sites to check out is Susan Branch. She has yummy-licious recipes and such fun things available ... she just updated and I can't wait to try out stuffed zucchini, fresh corn salad and the baked tomato salad ... check it out!