Friday, January 14, 2011

ABC Felt Pillow (Project #8 & #9 of 45)

So I saw these amazing felt pillows on etsy, but the price tag nearly killed me. Seriously. And while I understand the value of homemade and the hard work she must really put into each one (it took me almost 2 hours on each pillow to stitch all around the letters, and I have no idea how long it took to trace & cut the letters ... but I'm guessing I'm in each one at least 3.5 - 4 hours), I already had the felt on hand, and some random pillow forms (it looks black because of the overcast skies on the D & O ... but they are really a dark hunter green), so I made one for the boys room (originally it was going to go on Jax's toddler bed, but Colton has confiscated it) and then I also decided to use up as much felt as possible (and another pillow form) and finish another one for a friend in Vegas ...

2 comments:

  1. These are stinkin' cute! I so want to make one of these! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So SUPER cute!! I should add this to my list... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)