Monday, May 5, 2008

Fantastic-y Goodness!

So, I know better than to sign up and commit myself for things. I tried desperately to do the photo a day last month & failed miserably. It didn't seem too difficult, but then I saw all the fantastic photos being produced & placed too much emphasis and pressure on myself to get "good shots". And as a result, I ended up not finishing it. So, when allsorts wanted others to sign up for the post a day during May I figured I could do it ... but NOT sign up for it and just see how it goes. :)

Today I HAD to share some fantastic-y goodness!!! My friend Mati gave me all of her Martha Stewart Kids Magazines!!! Can you believe it?!?!? Seriously I am soooo in love with these things! I keep looking through them over & over again the last couple of days. So amazing! :) Then, on the exact same day my other friend Megan came over for a bit and gave me this fun book! I love, love, love Christmas and can't wait to try out some of the ideas! :)

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)