Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Daughter's Room

So I am very excited about re-doing/finishing Savannah's room. I have all these ideas and things that I want to do swirling in my head. So, I took all my favorite pictures and created a digital idea board. Then I posted that as my backdrop on my computer screen. That way I can look at it as my desktop picture and remember what I love and what I want to do for her room. Most of it is crafty/do-it-myself stuff. And a lot of it I could thrift shop and get really cheap. It makes me happy about making an eclectic, girly room for her. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea of how to sort it all out mentally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of doing that before, a digital idea board. How cool! I'm going to have to try that.

    Based on your inspiration board, your daughter's room is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)