- Individual bags with their initials on them - they just grab their own bag & head out to the car!
- Juice Box & little snack - they love having the control over that!
- Crayon Rolls - made them these for Christmas - and a coloring book
- Legos - baby loves them -
- Felt Boards - and I made some shapes, but mainly threw in some felt things we already had around the house.
I'm trying to add different things each week, like a puzzle one time or a different toy. I know there are mom's out there who are absolutely amazing. Who have children who sit there, reverently and never struggle. I am not that Mom. But, the last two Sundays have been fantastic and when each child gets a little older than I'll expect a little less in the way of distractions and more listening. In the meantime, pure bliss!