Friday, August 15, 2008

Ode to Mati & The Very Hungry Caterpillar

So this is the finished product of the Hungry Caterpillar fabric that I bought a few months ago. Oh Mati. You're quilting is amazing! Look at that log, look at those tulips ... the entire quilt is amazing ... thanks to you! I totally think I am getting the better end of the bargain ... oh ... the day I have dreamt of is here ... not quite in the way that I pictured it (in my mind, I learned how to free arm quilt) ... but better, because NEVER in a million years would I have thought you could quilt real words or put the amount of detail into each stitch like you do!or the swirls or the amazing things you have done. Thank you so much. This is such a treasured quilt now ... thanks to you!!! ** BTW - Mati is very graciously letting me trade her quilting time for piano lesson time ... I definitely think I am getting the better part of the trade & my husband is THRILLED that maybe now I'll finish a couple of quilts! LOL.**

2 comments:

  1. The quilting is gorgeous!!!! What a fun quilt. I just love the Hungry Caterpillar-- and the fabric is just as bright and wonderful. It sounds like you've got an awesome trade going. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)