Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thrifty Thursday

I had been having some pretty bad luck lately at the thrift stores, but this week definitely paid off for us! :) I love collecting games for the kids and when they are a buck, who can go wrong??? I always make sure to have all the pieces though, and the kids are really enjoying the variety of games we are accumulating now. Here are the three newest finds, and then Hunter found this and BEGGED for it. I figured why not for $2.99 (it still works perfectly too)! Then I was just talking with my friend the other day about wanting to make themed blankets for the major holidays: Christmas, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, etc. Well, I'm working on Halloween right now, but these 4 yards of easter print were a steal for 75 cents! I think I'll give it to a friend ... she needs an easter stash. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the holiday quilt ideas. Good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggravation was one of my favorite games growing up! I still have mine from the 70's, even though no one will play with me :) I might have to come over and play with Hunter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)