Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Be Back Soon!!!

So my computer won't turn on. There is something wrong and *hopefully* my amazing husband can fix it. *Hopefully*. We had Savannah's birthday on Sunday and I made her a banner like this one that I made Ryan for his birthday and a darling little tutu. Of course, I can't load the pictures for it until the computer turns on & I can load the camera pics. Then I am quilting like crazy on the quilt of dreams blanket for St. Jude's children's hospital (Mati gave me the fabric for the top ... so sweet!). It's due today ... guess I should finish the quilting then, right? In the meantime ... wish me luck on my computer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope your computer issues are resolved soon! I would love to see your 3 year old party pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)