Thursday, September 1, 2011

Girls Room - Art Frame -

Some of the scrapbook paper bits from the bunting were used to mod podge onto clothespins for the room.When we moved, both of the frames with the finished cross-stitches I made for the kids got broken. So I kept trying to think of ways to use them, and finally had an idea! I painted, polka-dotted and mod-podged one for Savannah's room, then used some of the left-over chicken wire from the bathroom frame. Savannah is always making things and this gave her artwork a new home, for free!


  1. What a great idea! I need to do that for my girls artwork. It would cut down on the clutter in their room, I think. Thanks!


I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)