Monday, September 5, 2011

Girls Room - Sisters Sign -

Happy Labor Day weekend! The weekend was pretty chilly compared to a week ago, highs in the mid-60's and lows at 40 degrees ... the kids had a camp out with Daddy last night, and today is supposed to be warmer, so we're thinking we'll go somewhere to roast marshmallows & hot dogs. Should be fun!
In the meantime, here's the other thing I did with the scraps leftover from the bunting. Just mod-podged them all over this board from our garage in a really random way (my friend in Vegas had done this & I *LOVED* the way it came out!). I just wish I had picked a better accent color for the actual sign, but it works. It says, "Heaven made us SISTERS, but LOVE made us FRIENDS" ... let's hope the idea sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)