Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boys Room - Hunter's Pillow -

So after making a pillow for Jaxson, which was stolen and now claimed by Colton, Hunter is feeling a little left out, without his own special pillow ... but it has to be "cool" enough for an 8, almost 9 year old. So we looked for a lot of different ideas, and I wanted it to be travel themed ... but it's a throw pillow ... and so much of the room already doesn't really fit within the theme idea ... so I let him decide what he wanted ... and he decided on ... a mario mushroom. I tried to explain how Mario and video games didn't really fit with my theme ... but that boy has me wrapped around his little finger and could just say a little "please?" and the next thing I know ... now onto Colton's pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)