Friday, September 2, 2011

Girls Craft Night

So, my daughter is the second child ... which means I think she feels lost sometimes. She's also surrounded by three brothers and a tiny baby ... so I've been trying to find ways to make her feel more special ... and I can't believe what a difference the idea of craft nights has made for her. So I am trying to think of something fun we can do together ... most of the time she tells me she isn't interested in doing "my crafts" but wants to do something of her own. But, I think when I show her that "our" craft will go on the front door she will be more excited. So I'm trying to make up my mind what kind of fall wreath to do ... I've pinned a bunch on pinterest, which to choose though???

1 comment:

  1. I like the "Pin 2" named Autumn Wreath...also the Peacock one too. All of the wreaths you had on there are cute!

    I am glad she is enjoying crafts with you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)