Friday, January 30, 2009

Poor Colton

He's such a sick little guy. All day long he wants to be held & loved. As soon as I try to set him down, it's just constant crying. Which makes me feel so bad for him ... but seriously I have been so worn out because of it (I'm still not too hot myself). So the last two days I gave myself 15 minutes to just sit & sew a little bit while he naps. I can't iron unless they're all asleep (my sewing room is the kitchen table ... and the ironing board is in the middle of it all), so it's slow going. But I have 13 of the 20 blocks cut out, and almost 9 of those completely stitched up now ... here's hoping to a little bit of a break from the cold this weekend and a little sewing time for Mommy! :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't even try to get things done when we're sick. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'd say you're doing pretty well productivity-wise all things considered. And those fabrics are delicious and wonderful all together! It looks like a fun project. Here's hoping you get a chance to work on it his weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to pass along a Kreativ Blogger award to you. I just love reading about you, your family, and your crafty adventures. Your posts so often bring a smile to my face. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)