Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Wii Party

I let Savannah see the two choices & she loved the ginger blossom line ... now to just find a cute/not too time consuming pattern!
But for tonight and tomorrow, it's all about my little boy & his birthday party tomorrow. He's turned 6 on Sunday & decided that he wants a wii party.
Which is great, right? No real expensive jump house needed, just setting up & letting them play! Except there are no wii party things anywhere!!! Which has me searching for ideas ... hostess with the mostess had a fun bowling party set up on her site, but a lot of them will just add up $$$-wise too fast.
So ... I found this darling link, I can create little mii characters for each of the kids! AWESOME!!! I also picked up a large posterboard to make a mii character & let the kids play pin the wii remote on the mii ... I'm not great at freehand, so this may take a while. Food -4- Less has some darling little wii remote candy dispensers, whichn are only $2.99 in the store, and that will be the hand-out. Then I need to make a score board tonight & pick up soda, pizza and make nachos tomorrow. Not too intense, right???

Now to find more fun ideas ... wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)