Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow-sers!

Okay, so I totally don't think myself in the same league as a lot of crafters ... for starters they seem to finish things ... I am always *trying* to finish things. And most of my ideas are BLATANT copy-cats. But I still got nominated for an award. :) Totally made my week. Thanks Robin! **BTW - You should TOTALLY check out her blog ... she does amazing applique & quilting. I always feel inspired after seeing what she does & think I should try to learn some of her techniques, but then I look at my unfinished projects & tuck that idea far, far away.**

So I'm supposed to nominate seven others, so here goes:

Mati- Seriously her quilting rocks & I just love her funny sense of humor too.
Lisa - She comes up with the most amazing ideas! And she is the sweetest person I know.
Amanda Jean - I think she has probably already gotten this, like ten times over. But she has taught me so much thru the quilt alongs ... she rocks! :)
Lera - She has a family to care for and still manages to be an awesome momma & sew too! Such an inspiration.
She Does Hair - Seriously girls! I know everybody is always asking me about my daughter's cute hair ... and I've also been surprised at how many other Momma's already read & will mention they remember that hair-do from her blog, fabulous! :)
Old School Acres - She does amazing things with felt, her owls are to die for fabulous ... and she actually motivated me to try some stitching ... and I love it! :)
Inspireco - I am sure that most of these gals have already received this nomination & she's no exception. I love her huge heart and fantastic & funky ideas! She always presents such eye candy thru each blog post and I always walk away wondering how she comes up with it all!

The rules are:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers and link to them on your blog.
4. Then leave a message on their blog notifying them you have nominated them for this award.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)