Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mother's Day ...

I love, love, love this store! Seriously, the digi-scrappin' world is amazing, but I *heart* her products the most-est! :) I've been in debate mode about Mother's Day/Father's Day things ... mainly because we make so many for each of the grandmas, great-grandma's and even one great-great grandma. So, when I saw this and this ... I knew they'd be PERFECT for both Mother's Day & Father's Day! So fabulous! :)
Not much sewing happening ... BAD, BAD, BAD week with the baby and no sleep. You know it's been a hard week (sleep-wise) when you open your eyes after getting a *decent* night's sleep and your eyes are STILL blood-shot and burning from dryness/exhaustion. **sigh** I miss my sewing machine ... but each time I look at it, seriously I feel like that on-button feels too heavy-duty to even touch. But, I have been busy making recipe cards for a church service auction next month ... here's three of my favorites from this week ...
and then three more macro-shots I uploaded yesterday ...

1 comment:

  1. Sleep deprivation is just horrid hope you manage to get a nap. Great macros.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)