Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Macro Shots ...

April 12th - Look at all those rocks! It took 7 (or was it 8) trips with the van ... my poor dh was definitely feeling sore for a couple days after that. And every time I tried to get a shot of it all, my son had to jump in and show his big muscles ... since he had helped too. LOL. April 13th - Cute little chunkers loves to feed himself.April 14th - She's so cute when she's sleeping ... you'd never realize the complete meltdown that came right before this ...
April 15th - I went to the local DI (thrift store) today and got eight outfits and four extra shirts for the kids. Lots of name brands (Gap, Gymboree, Old Navy, Children's Place & Polo/Ralph Lauren)... and hey! I'm recycling. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by to say Hi as I'm now taking part in Karin's 30 day 30 photograph challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)