Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another type of crafting

So I love to scrapbook ... but our budget will not allow the paper stuff ... it barely allows the fabric crafting! LOL. So ... a couple of years ago i really got into digital ... ove doing digital, the fact that I can un-do anything I feel is a "mistake". For Mother's Day this year, I was going to order some of these cute books and use this pre-made kit to make cute books to send to the grandma's. But ... it was almost $50 when I added everything up (5 sets of books, shipping & then printing the actual pages) ... so I scrapped with the pre-made pages instead and now just need to figure out something a little more in-tune with my budget.

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job here, wonderful project that is destined to become a family heirloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your blogs!!! You sure are busy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)