Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Intimidating ...

You know how you want to do something, but you find the whole process intimidating and never do it? Yeah, that would be the sock monkey thing. Mainly because ... there's no room for error! I mean, the cute socks I got cost FOUR dollars (not much ... but it really is at the same time!) and I'm nervous to start hacking into them ...but I will today, honest! LOL.
Before the end of this week, you will be so sick of hearing about this baby shower ... I know you will. I finished the cute little banner and will post some pics of it when it's hung up. I also cut some fabric out to make some totes. I love/hate purses. Mainly because I always seem to be too rough on them and ruin them too quickly. So, I cut these ones out of upholstery fabric, hopefully that will allow them to take the beating I tend to give ALL my purses. The plan is to list one or two of them on etsy tomorrow, but we'll have to see how my day goes.

2 comments:

  1. I will love hearing about the baby shower - I won't get sick of it, promise! Can't wait to see the sock monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it all. Let me know how the sock monkey goes. I wanted to make one for James, but I ended up buying one because I was afraid I would just kill the socks. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)