Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In 9 days ...

What a busy & stressful & fun & tiring week! In the past 9 days I have:
  • made 40+ gift bags (whole wheat pancakes in a baggie, yum! -here's a pic of the kids helping to stuff the bags I made-) & delivered them all too!
  • mailed off 40 Christmas cards
  • made 24 bags of magic reindeer food for the kids to drop off to their friends
  • had nine families (for a total of 44 people!) over for a hot cocoa party ... so crowded you could barely move! IT. WAS. AWESOME!
  • made 7 gift bags for church teachers & bosses (breakfast in a bag - pancakes, hot cocoa, syrup & hashbrowns)
  • put the binding on FOUR christmas blankets (two nativity blankets for the kids, finally finished the Christmas tree blanket & a disappearring nine patch blanket for a family friend)
  • made gift tags for the three kids ... they love seeing their faces on their gifts from Santa each year! (This is a picture of a gift from last year ...)
  • attended the Las Vegas bowl with my husband (BYU vs. Arizona)
  • AND ... finally finished the Christmas shopping and wrapped all the gifts. Tonight, the only plan is attempting to put up a swing set in the dark ... wish us luck!

Hope you all finished your to-do lists & have a very Merry Christmas!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the swing set!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very attractive family Christmas card :D. You amaze me. I think my biggest accomplishment this Christmas--napping. I even had a friend help me with the tree. . . lol. But you've inspired me. I'm going to plan a cocoa party. You're invited, of course :D.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)