- made 40+ gift bags (whole wheat pancakes in a baggie, yum! -here's a pic of the kids helping to stuff the bags I made-) & delivered them all too!
- mailed off 40 Christmas cards
- made 24 bags of magic reindeer food for the kids to drop off to their friends
- had nine families (for a total of 44 people!) over for a hot cocoa party ... so crowded you could barely move! IT. WAS. AWESOME!
- made 7 gift bags for church teachers & bosses (breakfast in a bag - pancakes, hot cocoa, syrup & hashbrowns)
- put the binding on FOUR christmas blankets (two nativity blankets for the kids, finally finished the Christmas tree blanket & a disappearring nine patch blanket for a family friend)
- made gift tags for the three kids ... they love seeing their faces on their gifts from Santa each year! (This is a picture of a gift from last year ...)
- attended the Las Vegas bowl with my husband (BYU vs. Arizona)
- AND ... finally finished the Christmas shopping and wrapped all the gifts. Tonight, the only plan is attempting to put up a swing set in the dark ... wish us luck!
Hope you all finished your to-do lists & have a very Merry Christmas!!! :)