Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kitchen Windows

This is another project using the fabric my friend gave me in Vegas (I made a throw pillow and the front room curtains so far with the lovely free stuff!). This blue print was definitely a favorite, but there was only two yards of it ... so I decided to use it to make some valances for my kitchen window! I spent $20 on the new curtain rods from Wal-Mart and can't believe the difference it can make (to me at least!) to have a little bit of decorating done in that area. :)

Then, I wanted to make the area above the kitchen cabinet look a little nicer too, so I took some vinyl letters and placed them on a 1x8 piece of wood I had in my garage ... fresh butter ... yum! And best of all ... a free little sign too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Girl...you are getting a ton of things done busy woman!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)