Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Frontier Days

I originally come from Las Vegas. And when there is a big convention in town, you learn to steer clear of downtown and avoid the tourists at all costs. So I was genuinely surprised at how big of a deal Frontier Days is here in Cheyenne. But it's proving to be a blast so far! We've gone to a gunslinger's show & the local parade this morning. There are so many fun & free things to do with the kids ... nothing else is getting accomplished very quickly because of it! Today my husband is actually off of work ... they close the whole credit union to celebrate the frontier days! Woo-hoo! We're hoping to catch a free pancake breakfast in the morning ... if we can get the kids ready quickly enough. And then to head on down to Denver for a temple session and the grand opening of this store! I'm so excited!!! :)

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)