Monday, July 13, 2009

Scrappin' Again

I'm so frustrated with my sewing machine ... I just can't seem to get it to work right ... ugh. So I spent this weekend making another butterfly (a gift for a friend) art piece ... and lots of time scrappin' (during ALLLLLL my freetime ... lol). Here's a couple of favorite layouts lately.I used to scrap ALL. THE. TIME. ... but then I discovered sewing, and the textiles, colors and actual physical finished project took over my craftin' life. So I now have two and a half years of un-scrapped pages ... and lately the kids have been actually asking to see their pictures and it's made me want to start doing more scrappin' again. And I have to admit it feels great to see the finished projects. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome pages! I know what you mean about discovering sewing, etc. I love that so much better, but I'm sure I'll go back to scrapbooking sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, Cute, CUTE! I think I am going to get into some digi-scrapping just for books to send to my family members and stuff. What programs should I invest in? I am so brain dead to all of this digi-scrap stuff... I guess I am too old school...plus I need to use all of my stuff first before I do my own in digi-scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every ounce of your being seems either crafty or frugal...every ounce I love!!

    PS: About your sewing machine, do you think you might need to get it serviced? How old is it? Mine was acting up a few yrs ago and then I got it looked at and $50 later, it was as good as new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cool! I've never been a scrapper, but I just love seeing all the creative things people do with it. If I didn't have fabric, I would be all over it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)