Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Favorite Five's

So Hunter is out of school and I've been trying to do one fun thing every day with him. We've had dinner with the grandparents, water park playtime yesterday and today was a picnic lunch with Daddy. Which has left no time for *me* time ... so here's the top 5 sites and ideas to check out. Let me know if you have any favorites! :)

  • Adorable Alphabet Zoo Website - Bemboo's Zoo
  • Ragamuffin Garland (oh! I want to make this so badly!) - Tutorial Here
  • I don't know if I'll ever make them ... but these hair curlers would be so cute if I did!
  • This apron NEEDS to be made ... as soon as I find the *perfect* material!
  • The baby bunch is an absolutely adorable baby shower gift idea ... make sure to check this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)