Friday, November 11, 2011

What to do with 150 flowers???

So my friend was going to do a craft fair, and she was being gracious enough to let me mail her something to sell at it. So, I came up with my own version of the silk satin flowers with singed edges ... and I made about 150 flowers ... I worked on it like crazy for a week and a half, using up supplies I already had on-hand. A cute little pearl in each center, nothing over the top or dramatic, just a nice accent to any outfit (although at 25 minutes to make each one ... they are a VERY time consuming little hair accent) ... and then something came up and that friend can't do the booth anymore ... so what do I do with all these FLOWERS??? Well, I listed a few on etsy ... and am working on taking better pictures of those ones and the rest to list as well! LOL.So ... anyone interested, the flowers can be found listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)