Wednesday, October 19, 2011

School Supply Organization

A bit thing I'm working on is slowly making the room more an organized & functional area of our home. Besides cleaning, de-junking and de-junking some more, I'm also looking for better organization ideas ... and this was one that seemed perfect! **Please excuse Colton ... he's decided that EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I pull out the camera he needs to jump in the photo now! LOL*

I had seen this idea on PBKids, and wanted to spray paint the buckets, but in the end ... done is better than not done! I hot glued some pots I got from IKEA for $1 each onto a lazy susan ... it has made SUCH a difference having all those school supplies better organized! And the fact that they can quickly clean up afterwards and everything has a home has made it so much nicer! :)

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)