Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy President's Day!

I love three day weekends. :) I hate having Hunter gone so much, and it's really nice getting an extra day with Ryan too! :) I'm about to go thrift store shopping (I want to find some chairs to re-cover ... our front room desperately needs more seating!), but I wanted to quickly post pictures of Savannah yesterday at church. I cut out the apron (and keep forgetting to take some pictures of them!) & was actually able to make TWO! And then I had enough left over fabric to make a cute skirt & headband for Savannah too. She was thrilled to have something homemade. I wanted to take a picture outside, but it is windy & way too cold to do that. So indoor/crappy lighting instead! Basic poofy/long skirt, complete with a fun pocket & 2.5" trim on the bottom to give it a better finished look. I used this headband tutorial from Heather Bailey. Totally fun, easy & she LOVED it! :) Pictures of the apron tomorrow, and I also have finished three projects now! YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you had an uber-productive weekend. And Savannah looks so cute and happy in her new skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)