Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ruffle Aprons - finished!!! -

I love, love, love this apron tutorial! Such a fun idea, I was convinced that I *needed* one (for my daughter and I). So I got within an hour or so of finishing matching ones for us for Thanksgiving last year. And then life got in the way and I kept promising myself I would finish it for each of the upcoming holidays ... Christmas, New Years, my husband's birthday, Valentine's Day, Easter ... but! At least it's done for Mother's Day. LOL. I used some random scraps of odds n' ends yard sale material ... I LOVE the bottom fabric, it's got cute chickens on it but you don't see it as well. Right now, Savannah is wearing it all around the house ... she's my biggest fan of my homemade goodies. I have a matching one ... but there is NO way I'm modeling it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)