Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just call me seam-ripper!

So, I am very new at this sewing thing. I mean, really new. I've been attending a weekly quilting group with my church (and loving every minute of it!) since September and that's what has really helped me to grow and get so much better than I ever thought possible. But for some reason, the corners on binding really trip me up. I don't know why, but I never seem to sew those corners on right. So, I've been working on pulling out the binding on this Christmas unfinished WIP ...
and then I've been slowly, but steadily working on the Mario cross-stitch, only to discover a HUGE mistake! Maybe there should be a rule that you DON'T cross-stitch after midnight ... but I made such a colossal error that I am going to have to completely un-pick my fifth Mario on that dang thing. So, I'm just using my seam ripper on that section too. It's such an awesome tool ... but I always wince a little when I realize I'm going to have to actually use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)