Thursday, August 13, 2009

Butterfly Shirt

So one of Savannah's best friends is having a birthday party today. They are actually only one day apart, and she just loves the two sisters ... so I wanted to make something special for Shalee.I whipped up some pants using this tutorial. The pants that I made for 4th of July using the same tutorial have held up really well, except for Hunter's. But he's gotten to that rough & gruff boy stage where he's ripped a hole in every single pair of jeans he owns. Then there is a template for the butterfly shape that I put on the shirt at this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Shaelee loves this outfit. She asks everyday if she can wear it. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top! I love the butterfly. Thanks for sharing the links. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for sharing! :)